A Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) Certificate is an issued paper document indicating that you have filed the DOT-required UCR Update for your company per regulation FMCSR 367. The Certificate carries the following benefits:
- Free Insurance Policy against roadside violations associated with UCR filings (FMCSR 367). Should you receive a roadside violation we will submit a legal challenge for you for free. This policy is valid until the end of the year 2018.
- Confirmation ID Number. Do you have a confirmation number for paying UCR? Are you certain that it has been filed and approved by the DOT with no errors? The Certificate provides a unique Confirmation ID Number that you can reference as proof that a compliance agent had verified your filing.
HOW TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE
- Scroll down below to complete the request application on this page
Phone: M-F: 9am-5pm CT 215-618-8600
- The UCR Certification can be used as proof that you UCR has been filed on time
- The UCR Certificate comes with a unique ID number/receipt number
- The UCR certificate comes with an Insurance Policy: all UCR violations issued for the 2018 UCR filing will be challenged for free for all holders of the UCR Certificate